Saturday, March 04, 2006

I was reading Kenny Sia's blog, interesting and very intense, with his ability to be normal and plain. Obviously I find it a great source to know what is happening in Kuching. From what I read, I almost can detect Kenny's background. I came to Perth in January 2005 and by then he is leaving Perth. For a 23 years old young guy, he has great potential.Again, Fengshuiman can always read in between the lines. There are not many Sia in Kuching, lost his father, come from a very rich family- I immediately know who he is. Fengshuiman is one generation older, my son will be in University next year. Again I am always happy to see young and resourceful people. Thanks to Kenny's friends and university mates, I can receive a lot of news from that part of the world. Kenny still can find pleasure on the initial cultural shock. He is not worry about money, can visit a lot of places. It is great to have the opportunity. My advice is make good use of the advantages, don't waste too much time on superficial thingy.