Sunday, December 10, 2006

Springfield Land Corporation


"When I first dreamt of creating a city like Greater Springfield there were those who dismissed the idea as too ambitious. But fortunately, there were also those who shared my vision and had the drive, determination and resourcefulness to help bring it to life.
Today, Greater Springfield is a resounding success, with even greater prosperity on the horizon. I am proud to invite residents, business enterprises, community groups, educational institutions and government bodies to join in living the dream. Our future starts now and together we can make it an even more exciting and rewarding reality than we ever imagined."

MAHA SINNATHAMBY
Chairman – Springfield Land Corporation
I met Mr. Maha on the AMWA Awards night. I was impressed by his
directness and openness on opportunities and mental toughness.
I see his success as a benchmark that we should emulate.